Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
The cold weather this week may have discouraged sellers from putting their homes on the market, but it didn’t stop buyers.
Some 51 properties went under contract this week, which demonstrates a healthy market considering it’s the week before Thanksgiving Holiday. The average list price of ratified homes dropped significantly from previous weeks to only $504,000. And the average days on market jumped to 60.
Of the 51 sales, all but one were priced under $1 million. The higher end market continues to be sluggish. But 41 brave sellers listed their homes this week ranging in prices from $145,000 to $1.9 million. Only three of those are priced over $1 million. Check out the listing of the week at 2138 N. Stafford Street, a freshly renovated 1910 farmhouse.
- 2061 WOODSTOCK ST #201, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $275,000
- 3044 BUCHANAN ST S #A2, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $389,000
- 1020 HIGHLAND ST N #421, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $439,900
- 5037 CARLIN SPRINGS RD, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $625,000
- 5949 2ND ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $709,900
- 1530 KEY BLVD #1128, ARLINGTON, VA 22209- $777,000
- 5017 25TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $950,000
- 2138 STAFFORD ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $1,399,000