Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Happy Thanksgiving! Team Cathell wishes all our readers a joyous and bountiful weekend filled with family, friends, food and fun.
It looks like buyers this week did not get the memo that the Arlington real estate market is supposed to slow down at Thanksgiving. For the second week in a row, buyers have ratified 50 contracts, a significant uptick in activity compared to previous weeks. For whatever reason, there is a heightened sense of urgency now among buyers.
Conditions are optimal right now for buying. Prices have been flat, even weak, since mid-summer. Interest rates continue to bounce at near record lows. Nearly all economic indicators have been trending positively for the last 18 months. And deals can be made out there right now.
The only impediment for buyers is the low inventory. This week just 34 new listings came on the market, which is typical and to be expected at the beginning of the holiday season. Perhaps buyers will step up their shopping for new homes after Black Friday, and sellers will get the memo that it’s a great time to sell.
- 2600 16TH ST S #701, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $289,900
- 2105 SCOTT ST #81, ARLINGTON, VA 22209- $290,000
- 3251 STAFFORD ST S #A2, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $378,000
- 4725 29TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $419,000
- 1020 HIGHLAND ST N #421, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $439,900
- 5315 18TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $890,000
- 600 ABINGDON ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- 1,299,000
- 6575 LITTLE FALLS RD, ARLINGTON, VA 22213- $1,559,900