Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
In this week before Christmas, there were very few new listings. In all of Arlington, only 19 sellers put their properties on the market this week with nearly all of them being condos.
But surprisingly buyers were active and ratified 27 contracts, four of which were over $1 million. The window of opportunity for buyers may not last too much longer as Federal Reserve policy is expected to change slightly in the coming months, and Russia’s move to bolster the ruble by raising interest rates will have a ripple effect in Europe.
- 1001 N RANDOLPH ST #207, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $379,900
- 4631 N 13TH ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $615,000
- 1276 N. WAYNE ST #1123, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $645,000
- 2728 N. GEORGE MASON DR, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $675,000
- 50 N BEDFORD ST N 50A, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $264,895
- 2001 N 15TH ST #221, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $414,500
- 2200 WESTMORELAND ST #214, ARLINGTON, VA 22213- $499,900
- 3906 WAKEFIELD ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $1,895,000
A new political group has announced plans to force a recall of Parisa Dehghani-Tafti, the Commonwealth’s Attorney for Arlington County and the City of Falls Church. Virginians for Safe Communities…
Do homes sold on-market sell for more than homes sold off-market? The latest Ask Eli digs into the data.
Numerous Arlington County police officers, firefighters and medics are on scene at the Pentagon after a shooting at the Metrobus platform, outside the Pentagon Metro station.
Four years ago today, one of the strangest stories in Arlington history played out. It was a slow Thursday in August when an ARLnow editor was on the phone while…