Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
The spring real estate market in Arlington is already warming up. Inventory increased by 36 new listings this week ranging in price from $130,000 to $2.2 million. Meanwhile, buyers were active, ratifying 38 contracts with most of those priced below $600,000.
The average list price of properties sold this week is $569,000. Buyers will love the good news that interest rates have dropped again to 3.73 percent for a 30-year fixed rate, the lowest since May 2013.
Listing of the week: 2607 Powhatan, good value for a new build under $1.4m.
Special Note: Team Cathell and Intercoastal Mortgage Company are pleased to invite you to a home buyers seminar on Monday, Jan. 26, 7:00-7:45 p.m. at the Lyon Village Community Center (1920 N. Highland Street). We will cover the home buying process from start to finish, and how to prepare for the biggest financial decision of your life. Please RSVP via email or on our Facebook page to ensure we have enough materials.
- 2844C S WAKEFIELD ST #C, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $300,000
- 3835 9TH ST N #405W, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $375,000
- 1300 CRYSTAL DR #1210-S, ARLINGTON, VA 22202- $495,000
- 1112 S 19TH ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22202- $670,000
- 4501 4TH RD, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $785,000
- 2421 13TH CT N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $950,000
- 5136 37TH RD N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $999,500
- 2607 N POWHATAN ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $1,385,000