Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
The pace of Arlington’s real estate market slowed this week, perhaps because spring break has lured many people out of town. Some 68 new listings came on the market this week, compared to 75 last week. And only 64 contracts were ratified this week, compared to 83 last week.
But the average list price of a ratified property increased to $695,000 from $675,000 last week. Also, the average days on market dropped this week to 38, compared to 45 last week. Meanwhile, mortgage interest rates nudged slightly higher this week with the 30-year fixed rate at about 3.75 percent.
- 3361 DICKERSON ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $1,697,000
- 3845 CHESTERBROOK RD, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $839,999
- 709 CLEVELAND ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $778,000
- 4940 35TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $750,000
- 1001 N. VERMONT ST #210, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $509,900
- 4309 36TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $455,000
- 880 POLLARD ST N #807, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $435,000
- 3000 SPOUT RUN PKWY #D410, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $252,000
Learn more about the certificate and graduate programs at the Schar School during the Virtual Open House June 8.
Happy Memorial Day weekend, Arlington. We hope you’re able to get some rest and reflection in after this long week. Once we push past some rain this evening, it’s looking…
The Armed Forces Cycling Classic, a series of races around Clarendon and Crystal City, is set to take place the first weekend of June. The Cycling Classic will be held…
Looking for a furry best friend to follow you everywhere? Meet Finley, the newest Adoptable Pet of the Week.