The Crystal City Business Improvement District has revealed the lineup for its annual outdoor summer movie festival. The theme this year: espionage.
The movies begin on June 1 at sunset with “Mission: Impossible.” Other spy-themed movies include “RED,” “Argo” and the “Bourne Identity” series.
The movies are shown weekly on Monday at sunset — around 8:30 p.m. — and are held rain or shine, except in the event of dangerous weather.
Families are encouraged to bring a blanket to the free event. The outdoor “theater” is located in the courtyard of an office building at 1851 S. Bell Street.
The lineup is:
- June 1 — Mission: Impossible
- June 8 — Mission: Impossible II
- June 15 — Mission: Impossible III
- June 22 — Mission: Impossible- Ghost Protocol
- June 29 — Charlie Wilson’s War
- July 6 — RED
- July 13 — Argo
- July 20 — Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy
- July 27 — Body of Lies
- Aug. 3 — Enemy of the State
- Aug. 10 — The Bourne Identity
- Aug. 17 — The Bourne Supremacy
- Aug. 24 — The Bourne Ultimatum
- Aug. 31 — The Bourne Legacy
Happy Memorial Day weekend, Arlington. We hope you’re able to get some rest and reflection in after this long week. Once we push past some rain this evening, it’s looking…
The Armed Forces Cycling Classic, a series of races around Clarendon and Crystal City, is set to take place the first weekend of June. The Cycling Classic will be held…
Looking for a furry best friend to follow you everywhere? Meet Finley, the newest Adoptable Pet of the Week.
Open Houses includes a 4 BD/2 BA brick home with two wood burning fireplaces and shaded patio.