Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
The Arlington real estate market has downshifted into summer mode this week.
As expected, the market has clearly slowed following the Memorial Day weekend holiday with 73 new listings this week and 64 ratified contracts. It’s still a healthy pace, but it appears the spring market is now behind us.
There were so many excellent new listings this week it was difficult picking just eight. Feel free to click on the Team Cathell link below and peruse all the new listings in MRIS this week. Prices range from $135,000 to $1.9 million.
The average days on market jumped this week to 45, primarily due to six properties which sold but had been on the market for 6-12 months. National data indicates we are on track for 5% increase in home values. Arlington usually trends 1% – 3% higher than national average. Mortgage rates this week held steady at what may be the new norm for a while right at about 4% for a 30-yr fixed rate.
- 2030 WOODROW ST #9, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $239,900
- 1050 TAYLOR ST #1-503, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $369,900
- 1530 KEY BLVD #232, ARLINGTON, VA 22209- $459,000
- 4634 36TH ST S #A, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $459,900
- 1205 GARFIELD ST #507, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $649,900
- 2013 JEFFERSON ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $768,000
- 5000 25TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $799,000
- 3109 2ND RD N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $949,900