Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Arlington’s real estate market produced a nice batch of fresh inventory this week with 64 new listings ranging in price from $144,000 to a spectacular $4.2 million dream home along the Potomac.
Priced in between is a big variety of single family homes, townhomes and condos. It was also a good week for sales. Buyers ratified 51 contracts and eight of those were over $1 million. The average list price of ratified properties was $691,000 and average days on market was 52. Interest rates this week were unchanged with the 30-yr fixed rate at 3.93%.
Listing of the week: 412 Chain Bridge Rd at $4.2 million.
- 3515 WASHINGTON BLVD #318, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $309,900
- 4877 28TH ST S #B, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $444,900
- 838 20TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22202- $550,000
- 5113 3rd ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $647,750
- 1018 ROLFE ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $710,000
- 2504 HARRISON ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $749,000
- 4641 4TH RD N, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $750,000
- 412 CHAIN BRIDGE RD, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $4,200,000