Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Arlington’s real estate market produced a nice batch of fresh inventory this week with 64 new listings ranging in price from $144,000 to a spectacular $4.2 million dream home along the Potomac.
Priced in between is a big variety of single family homes, townhomes and condos. It was also a good week for sales. Buyers ratified 51 contracts and eight of those were over $1 million. The average list price of ratified properties was $691,000 and average days on market was 52. Interest rates this week were unchanged with the 30-yr fixed rate at 3.93%.
Listing of the week: 412 Chain Bridge Rd at $4.2 million.
- 3515 WASHINGTON BLVD #318, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $309,900
- 4877 28TH ST S #B, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $444,900
- 838 20TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22202- $550,000
- 5113 3rd ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $647,750
- 1018 ROLFE ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $710,000
- 2504 HARRISON ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $749,000
- 4641 4TH RD N, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $750,000
- 412 CHAIN BRIDGE RD, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $4,200,000
Join Poppyseed Rye for weekend breakfast starting May 21 with an expanded menu including quiche, breakfast paninis and more.
A 4 BD/3.5 BA renovated home with double ovens, gas fireplace and stone patio is included in Open Houses.
It’s going to be a scorcher this weekend, but that’s not likely to stop a series of outdoor events planned in Arlington. Four events in particular will prompt road closures,…
The third annual Ballston Quarterfest Crawl is back this weekend with a full line-up of music, art, entertainment, and drinks. The free event is set to happen this Saturday (May…