Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
It’s a tale of two real estate markets this week in Arlington.
Sellers were very shy to put their homes up for sale with only 32 new listings this week ranging in price from $210,000 to $2.8 million. But buyers got the memo on increased interest rates last week, and this week went out and locked in their rates with 55 ratified contracts.
That’s a robust week considering we are only one week from the start of the holiday season.
Mortgage rates ended this week about the same as last week with the 30-yr fixed rate at 4.1%. There’s been more speculation this week that the Fed is likely to raise short term rates in December, starting with a modest 1/8th %. Now is a good time to lock in a low rate if you can find the right home.
- 56 N BEDFORD ST N #B, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $415,000
- 2001 15TH ST N #717, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $440,000
- 2838 S BUCHANAN ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $450,000
- 835 N GREENBRIER ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $590,000
- 1020 N HIGHLAND ST #512, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $645,000
- 6516 22ND ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $749,990
- 5109 27TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $808,000
- 3734 N PERSHING DR, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $899,999