Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.MrArlington.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Every homeowner has his/her reason for reducing the listing price of a home.
Some of the most common reasons that I hear are:
- “More and more homes are now on the market!”
- “I need to get out of my home pronto!”
- “It’s been sitting out there on the market for three months and everything else has sold!”
- “No one is coming to visit my home!”
- “Everyone is visiting my home… but no one is making a darn offer!”
All of the aforementioned are completely legitimate reasons for bringing the price of your home down a few notches. And ultimately, these price reductions equate to you – the homebuyer – getting more out of your purchase.
This week, as of January 31, there are 151 detached homes, 36 townhouses and 246 apartments for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 23 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 1706 Arlington Ridge Road, 22202 (NOW: $1,850,000 – Reduced $100,000 on 1/29)
- 3401 North Woodrow Street, 22207 (NOW: $1,199,000 – Reduced $100,999 on 1/28)
- 2513 Vernon Street, 22207 (NOW: $599,000 – Reduced $66,000 on 1/27)
- 4911 25th Street South, 22206 (NOW: $539,900 – Reduced $9,100 on 1/26)
- 2252 Garfield Street #2, 22206 (NOW: $484,900 – Reduced $5,100 on 1/26)
- 851 North Glebe Road #412, 22203 (NOW: $285,000 – Reduced $4,000 on 1/26)
- 228 Thomas Street #228-3, 22203 (NOW: $192,000 – Reduced $7,900 on 1/29)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.
Just Reduced includes a 4 BD/2.5 BA brick home with a terraced backyard and screened gazebo.
Good Tuesday evening, Arlington. Today we published 6 articles that were read a total of 9376 times… so far. 📈 Top stories The following are the most-read articles for today…
A proposed left-turn lane off of N. Glebe Road in Ballston could be the smallest, yet most scrutinized traffic change in 10 years. As part of the planned redevelopment of…
Arlington County police responded to a number of notable incidents over the past few days, including a serious stabbing in Rosslyn. The alleged stabbing took place in the River Place…
Hello Everyone — You are invited to the final meeting of NAACP Arlington Branch NAACP for 2022
When: Dec 12, 2022, 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Topic: 2022 General Membership Meeting — NAACP Arlington Branch
Register in advance for this webinar
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
7:00 pm Meeting Opens.
7:30 pm Installation
8:00 pm Presentation/Q&A; by Dave Schutz on Ranked Choice Voting
8:30 pm Final Remarks and Comments by Newly Elected Members
9:00 pm Meeting Adjourns
Installation Official Robert N. Barnette, Jr. President, Virginia State Conference NAACP The President of the Virginia State Conference NAACP will serve as the Installation Official and provide remarks for our newly elected officers at the general membership.
Join us December 10 & 11 for our Annual Handmade Holiday Workshop Series. We have a myriad of fun and festive programs from linoleum block wrapping paper printing and buttonhole book making workshops led by Eliza Clifford to a meditative grid workshop and Calligraphy Card Making with Anjelika Deogirikar. Join these wonderful artists and get creative this holiday season!
Join us as we celebrate the holiday of Chanukah! Enjoy delicious Latkes, hot cocoa, donuts and more!
Clarendon Menorah Lighting and Community Celebration
Experience the festival of lights!!
*Lighting of a giant 9 foot Menorah