Each week, “Just Reduced” spotlights properties in Arlington County whose price have been cut over the previous week. The market summary is crafted by licensed broker Aaron Seekford of Arlington Realty, Inc. GET MORE out of your real estate investment with Aaron and his team by visiting www.MrArlington.com or calling 703-836-6116 today!
Every homeowner has his/her reason for reducing the listing price of a home.
Some of the most common reasons that I hear are:
- “More and more homes are now on the market!”
- “I need to get out of my home pronto!”
- “It’s been sitting out there on the market for three months and everything else has sold!”
- “No one is coming to visit my home!”
- “Everyone is visiting my home… but no one is making a darn offer!”
All of the aforementioned are completely legitimate reasons for bringing the price of your home down a few notches. And ultimately, these price reductions equate to you – the homebuyer – getting more out of your purchase.
This week, as of January 31, there are 151 detached homes, 36 townhouses and 246 apartments for sale throughout Arlington County. In total, 23 homes experienced a price reduction in the past week.
Here is this week’s selection of Just Reduced properties:
- 1706 Arlington Ridge Road, 22202 (NOW: $1,850,000 – Reduced $100,000 on 1/29)
- 3401 North Woodrow Street, 22207 (NOW: $1,199,000 – Reduced $100,999 on 1/28)
- 2513 Vernon Street, 22207 (NOW: $599,000 – Reduced $66,000 on 1/27)
- 4911 25th Street South, 22206 (NOW: $539,900 – Reduced $9,100 on 1/26)
- 2252 Garfield Street #2, 22206 (NOW: $484,900 – Reduced $5,100 on 1/26)
- 851 North Glebe Road #412, 22203 (NOW: $285,000 – Reduced $4,000 on 1/26)
- 228 Thomas Street #228-3, 22203 (NOW: $192,000 – Reduced $7,900 on 1/29)
Please note that this is solely a selection of Just Reduced properties available in Arlington County. For a complete list of properties within your target budget and specifications, contact Aaron Seekford.