A “Muslim Town Hall Meeting” has been organized and is scheduled to take place from 2-5 p.m. on Saturday, April 9 at Arlington Central Library (1015 N. Quincy Street).
- “Civic engagement panel discussion”
- “Political engagement panel discussion”
- “Tackling Islamophobia”
Scheduled speakers at the event include:
- State Sen. Adam Ebbin
- Arlington County Board members Katie Cristol and Christian Dorsey
- Arlington School Board member Nancy Van Doren
- Arlington Police Chief Jay Farr
- Baroness Pola Uddin of the British House of Lords
- Jim Driscoll of Veterans Challenge Islamophobia
- Kip Malinosky, Chair of the Arlington County Democratic Committee
- Eric Brescia of the Arlington County Republican Committee
- Ghizlane Moustaid, Chair of GMU Muslim Association
- Yasmine Taeb, co-author of “Fear, Inc. 2.0”
A particularly sharp bend in the GW Parkway near Key Bridge has claimed another vehicular victim An SUV overturned in the southbound lanes around 1:15 p.m., blocking all lanes and…
There has been a modest, but noticeable drop in the intensity of demand and buyer activity over the last 3-4 weeks.
Caffi Services provides plumbing, heating, and cooling services with environmentally friendly solutions.
After a two-and-a-half month, barely-interrupted march upward, Arlington’s average daily Covid case count has eased a bit over the past three days.