Arlington hotels are offering free coffee, cookies and other perks to the county’s cops to thank them for their service.
At an Arlington Chamber of Commerce ceremony yesterday, Arlington County Police Department chief Jay Farr received the gifts from six local hotels.
“Each day, the hardworking men and women of the Arlington County Police Department work tirelessly to protect us,” DoubleTree general manager Dori Familiant said in a press release. “It is an honor to work with the other hotels through the Chamber to extend our appreciation to the ACPD officers for their dedication to keeping our businesses, residents, and visitors safe.”
According to the Chamber, the gifts included:
- Arlington Court Suites Hotel
- A three-day free access to its Capital View Lounge for a choice of breakfast or dinner along with free parking and free access to the Capital View
- DoubleTree by Hilton Crystal City
- Free coffee anytime in Made Market, the grab and go located in the lobby
- Complimentary lunch and dinner any day in the employee cafeteria
- Complimentary DoubleTree by Hilton cookies at any time (Available at the front desk)
- Holiday Inn Rosslyn
- Complimentary cup of coffee daily from 6 a.m.-8 p.m. from the Potomac Perk Cafe
- Hyatt Arlington at Washington’s Key Bridge
- Complimentary items from Starbucks on an ongoing basis
- Key Bridge Marriott
- Complimentary beverages to be picked up in the staff breakroom
- Residence Inn Arlington Capital View
- Free cup of coffee at Illy’s Cafe from 6 a.m.- 6 p.m. every day.
Photo via Arlington Chamber of Commerce
President Joe Biden paid a visit to Arlington and the recently-renovated Lubber Run Park, in support of Democrat Terry McAuliffe’s Virginia gubernatorial bid.
With one month to go before school starts, parents are being urged to enroll their kids in some Arlington public schools amid a continued drop in enrollment. Screenshots and emails…
When Marjorie Tarantino was closing on the purchase of her townhouse this spring, she learned there were problems with the deck. Tarantino had bought a property in the Richard Bassett…
We just wanted to take a moment to thank you to everyone who has joined the new ARLnow Press Club over the past week! Counting our existing Patreon supporters, who…