The Holiday Season. It’s the most wonderful time of the year — until it isn’t, because of crowds, long checkout lines, surly service and competitive parking games.
Avoid all that and come to Lee Heights Shops to actually enjoy your holiday shopping.
Our shops, restaurants and cafes specialize in individual attention and personal service — with sales staffs that truly know their merchandise and customer base — and want to help you find the right thing.
7 Easy Ways to Put the HO HO HO in your Holiday Shopping at Lee Heights Shops
- What’s the “it” gift for kids is this year? Believe it or not, it’s Slime. Barstons Child’s Play has a full section of ready-made slime and slime making kits (yes, that is actually a thing). Fortunately the slime is conveniently located right next to one of this season’s other hot gift themes — unicorns. From Legos to board games and everything in between, the Barstons’ elves will help you find the right gift for children of all ages.
- Holiday baking — who has time? And who wants to clean up? Pick up some freshly baked cookies, and we won’t tell if you pass them off as homemade — and don’t forget your holiday pies, cakes and other delectable edibles. One of Pastries by Randolph’s Yule Logs makes a tasty centerpiece and a delicious dessert.
- Speaking of pies, everyone likes pecan, pumpkin and apple — but don’t forget the artisanal pizza pies at Upper Crust Pizzeria. Stop in to fortify yourself with a slice — or take a whole pizza home — bam! Dinner is done! Leave a roasted red pepper, bacon and blue cheese beauty by the fire and see if Santa doesn’t up his game this year.
- Feeling bewildered about selecting a gift for the women in your life? This is where small shops with personal service really trump the big malls. Turn to the experts at Lemoncello Boutique, Facets Jewelry, Random Harvest Home Furnishings and Waste Knot Needlepoint for help in selecting the perfect gift — from va-va-va-voom to blissfully comfy-cozy; from sparkling earrings to lovely necklaces; and tasteful clever ornaments for the home. The needlework experts at Waste Knot Needle point will help you select the perfect canvas and threads for the stitcher in your life. (Gift cards available, too.)
- Your celebration won’t be complete without Arrowine’s bubbly champagne, the perfect wine pairing for your feast and craft beers. And don’t forget to linger at their charcuterie and cheese counters to round out your party platters.
- Take a break with a relaxing lunch at Cassatt’s Cafe (take-out available) and everyone can agree on the Peruvian chicken at Crisp & Juicy or tasty tacos and burritos from Chipotle. Grab a cup of coffee for fuel to keep going from Starbucks.
- What takes the J out of Joy more than spending eons trying to find a parking spot? Any sugarplums dancing in your head will likely be replaced with a black cloud and simmering discontent before you even begin the task of holiday shopping. Lee Heights Shops has ample parking in front and behind. Easy, free parking — what a luxury.
Lee Heights Shops in North Arlington, where Old Dominion Drive and Lee Highway meet, will help you enjoy the season — it truly is “the Mall Alternative.”
- Arrowine & Cheese
- Barston’s Child’s Play
- Chipotle Mexican Grill
- Crisp & Juicy
- Pastries by Randolph
- Random Harvest
- The Upper Crust Pizzeria
- Waste Knot Needlepoint
- Woof Gang Bakery & Grooming