Alair Homebuilders and The Keri Shull Team will be sharing everything you need to know about shopping for new construction homes – absolutely free!
New construction is a totally different ballgame, and with such a high investment threshold there are some particulars you need to be privy of.
Attendees Will Learn
- The steps involved with mainstream new construction
- Benefits of working with a professional
- Builder selection – custom vs. track builder
- RPAs and restrictions
- How to find opportunities off-market
- Estimating your timeframe
- Financial obligations
- Making the transition
Attendees of the New Construction Workshop will receive our exclusive guarantee: Buy any of our new construction listings and we will sell your current home for free!
The New Construction Workshop will take place on March 1 at 2513 11th St. N., Arlington, VA. The event will be held in one of our model homes with comfortable couch seating and plenty of hors devours.
- When: Monday, March 1 at 6 p.m.
- Where: Model Home, 2513 11th St. N. Arlington, VA
- Cost: Free
- Parking: Validated parking or free street parking
- Food: Wine and cheese
- Contact: [email protected] or call 571-969-7653
- If snow – We will reschedule for the next available day
Space is limited, sign up right now at homebuildingworkshop.com.
Learn more about the certificate and graduate programs at the Schar School during the Virtual Open House June 8.
Happy Memorial Day weekend, Arlington. We hope you’re able to get some rest and reflection in after this long week. Once we push past some rain this evening, it’s looking…
The Armed Forces Cycling Classic, a series of races around Clarendon and Crystal City, is set to take place the first weekend of June. The Cycling Classic will be held…
Looking for a furry best friend to follow you everywhere? Meet Finley, the newest Adoptable Pet of the Week.