The weather is getting warmer and the days are getting longer. If you want to live your best life this spring, don’t miss your chance to sign up for social sports in Arlington with DC Fray.
DC Fray is on a mission to make fun possible and registration for spring social sports leagues in Arlington is open now through March 27. There are over 15 Arlington leagues to choose from, including kickball, dodgeball, basketball, skeeball, cornhole, yoga and more. Each league also partners with cool local Arlington bars for after-game happy hours!
You can sign up as an individual, small group or full team, so register with your friends, or come make new ones.
Need convincing to join a DC Fray league? Here are 5 (of the many) reasons: social sports are a must for anyone who lives in the D.C. area.
- It’s camaraderie over competition. Winning is fun, but DC Fray is all about making new friends and building relationships.
- Get more than just a sports league. Yeah, there are 18 leagues that bring you on-the-field action every week, but you’ll also get post-game happy hours, player parties and other perks for playing.
- You can stay active without hitting the gym. You can pay a lot of money each month to workout alone, or you can pay a lot less money to stay in shape by playing your favorite activity with friends.
- You’ll spend less time living for the weekend. Why wait until Friday to have fun? Weeknight leagues help break up your same old routine by giving you a fun night with friends to look forward during the work week.
- Teammates can turn into friends or lovers. Just ask the hundreds of people who still hang out with people from a dodgeball squad they played on 10 years ago or met their partner playing kickball on the National Mall.
DC Fray spring registration is open through Tuesday, March 27. Visit dcfray.com/leagues to find a league in your Arlington neighborhood. Join us and let’s play!
Good Tuesday evening, Arlington. Today we published 6 articles that were read a total of 9376 times… so far. 📈 Top stories The following are the most-read articles for today…
A proposed left-turn lane off of N. Glebe Road in Ballston could be the smallest, yet most scrutinized traffic change in 10 years. As part of the planned redevelopment of…
Arlington County police responded to a number of notable incidents over the past few days, including a serious stabbing in Rosslyn. The alleged stabbing took place in the River Place…
Yong Kang Street has served its last meal at the Pentagon City mall. The Taiwanese restaurant that was situated right off of the food court closed last month, a mall…
Hello Everyone — You are invited to the final meeting of NAACP Arlington Branch NAACP for 2022
When: Dec 12, 2022, 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Topic: 2022 General Membership Meeting — NAACP Arlington Branch
Register in advance for this webinar
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
7:00 pm Meeting Opens.
7:30 pm Installation
8:00 pm Presentation/Q&A; by Dave Schutz on Ranked Choice Voting
8:30 pm Final Remarks and Comments by Newly Elected Members
9:00 pm Meeting Adjourns
Installation Official Robert N. Barnette, Jr. President, Virginia State Conference NAACP The President of the Virginia State Conference NAACP will serve as the Installation Official and provide remarks for our newly elected officers at the general membership.
Join us December 10 & 11 for our Annual Handmade Holiday Workshop Series. We have a myriad of fun and festive programs from linoleum block wrapping paper printing and buttonhole book making workshops led by Eliza Clifford to a meditative grid workshop and Calligraphy Card Making with Anjelika Deogirikar. Join these wonderful artists and get creative this holiday season!
Join us as we celebrate the holiday of Chanukah! Enjoy delicious Latkes, hot cocoa, donuts and more!
Clarendon Menorah Lighting and Community Celebration
Experience the festival of lights!!
*Lighting of a giant 9 foot Menorah