Address: 2616 2nd Road N.
Neighborhood: Lyon Park
Open: Sunday, April 29th from 2-4 p.m.
Nestled on a quiet street with a fenced in private backyard that opens to parkland, this jewel is in the heart of Lyon Park.
This vintage Cape Cod home is situated on a truly unique lot that is walking, biking and easy driving distance to a host of urban amenities. The three bedroom, two bath 1,782 square foot home features gleaming hardwood floors, a cozy light filled sunroom with views of the lush backyard, classic built-ins, central wood burning fireplace, finished basement and a one-car garage.
Convenient to Clarendon (.8 mile), Trader Joe’s, Metro, numerous restaurants, coffee shops, Whole Foods, running shops, fitness centers and the Lyon Park Community Center (.2 mile). This is a prime opportunity to own a storybook home situated on a unique lot in a great location.
This is a fantastic opportunity to own a storybook home situated on a unique lot in a prime location.
- Tons of curb appeal
- Style: Storybook Cape Cod
- Levels: 3
- Lot size: 6,250 square feet (gorgeous private backyard backs to scenic Rockwell Park)
- Home size:1,782 square feet
- 3 bedrooms/2 full baths
- Built-in solid pine children’s bunk bed with adorable attic nook
- New alarm security system
- One-car garage & long driveway
- Quiet tree lined street down the street from urban amenities
- Schools: Long Branch Elementary, Thomas Jefferson Middle School, Washington-Lee High School