The annual Jamestown Elementary 5K race is taking place this weekend.
The race is scheduled for Saturday (May 5) and some roads will be closed from 7:30-9:30 a.m. as a result.
Here are the roadways that will be closed off, according to the Arlington County Police Department:
- The 3700 block of N. Delaware Street
- 36th Street N., between N. Dickerson Street and Williamsburg Boulevard
- N. Dickerson Street, from 36th Street N. to Old Dominion Drive
- Williamsburg Boulevard, between 33rd Road and 36th Street N.
- N. Delaware Street, between 35th Street and 36th Street N.
- N. Dinwiddie Street, between 35th Street and 36th Street N.
Where possible, ACPD is asking residents to park their cars in driveways. Neighborhood residents will be escorted by police through the affected areas of the race.
Additional road closures in the neighborhood could be added.
Screenshot via Google Maps
President Biden reportedly repeated Donald Trump’s name 24 times during his gubernatorial campaign stop in Arlington last night, and it might have summoned the former president to come back for…
The Crossing Clarendon is buzzing with activity. The mixed-use shopping and residential center formerly known as Market Common Clarendon is now home to tens of thousands of honeybees. “We’ve been…
Modern Mobility is a biweekly opinion column. The views expressed are solely the author’s. I have heard some variation on that sentence more times than I can count at public…
(Updated, 5:10 p.m.) There will be free Lyft rides in Arlington and across the region this Halloween weekend. The Washington Regional Alcohol Program (WRAP) is again partnering with the rideshare…