A holiday weekend (for some of us) is here, and the weather is cooperating with some pleasant early-fall temperatures.
Though the forecast heats up heading into next week, temperatures should hover around the 70s for much of the long weekend.
And you can always take a few minutes to catch up on our most popular stories from the past week:
- Mt. Vernon Trail Blocked After Construction Equipment Damages Bridge
- Body Found Near Base of Antenna Tower Along Lee Highway
- Ballston Quarter Wins Approval for Outdoor Seating in New Plaza
- Three Restaurants Replacing Clarendon’s La Tasca Now Set for Early 2019 Opening
- Artist Emerges for Mysterious Street Art in Pentagon City, Crystal City
Head down to the comments to discuss these stories, your weekend plans or anything else local. Have a great one!
Flickr pool photo via wolfkann
Firefighters battled a significant fire Saturday night on the 23rd Street S. restaurant row in Crystal City.
The latest Neighborhood Spotlight discusses the Clarendon neighborhood which is the perfect neighborhood that blends urban walkability with the suburban areas near it.
If it’s shocking to you that it’s December already, you’re not alone. Maybe it’s because fall seemed to be a mere extension of summer that then quickly transitioned to winter….
This week, Your Beermonger reminisces on first time he tried Hardywood’s Kentucky Christmas Morning.