A holiday weekend (for some of us) is here, and the weather is cooperating with some pleasant early-fall temperatures.
Though the forecast heats up heading into next week, temperatures should hover around the 70s for much of the long weekend.
And you can always take a few minutes to catch up on our most popular stories from the past week:
- Mt. Vernon Trail Blocked After Construction Equipment Damages Bridge
- Body Found Near Base of Antenna Tower Along Lee Highway
- Ballston Quarter Wins Approval for Outdoor Seating in New Plaza
- Three Restaurants Replacing Clarendon’s La Tasca Now Set for Early 2019 Opening
- Artist Emerges for Mysterious Street Art in Pentagon City, Crystal City
Head down to the comments to discuss these stories, your weekend plans or anything else local. Have a great one!
Flickr pool photo via wolfkann