Get ready for a slight warm-up this weekend, even if there also a few showers in the offing.
Temperatures should climb a bit as Saturday draws near, as will the chances of showers as December arrives. Luckily, Sunday should be as warm as the mid-60s, so it could well be the perfect time to get outside.
Head to our event calendar for a full look at the goings on this weekend. And you can catch up on our most popular stories from the past week as well:
- Deer Killed in Unusual Circumstances Near Shirlington Neighborhood, Police Say
- Parents Feel Betrayed By APS Proposal to Send Henry ES Students to Schools Other Than Fleet
- With Budget Gap Looming, County Board Set to Ask for Proposals on Tax Increases and Staff Layoffs
- Photos: Unusual Crash Along George Mason Drive
- County Expects Amazon’s Arrival Will Spark a Transformation of Crystal City Office Buildings
Feel free to head to the comments to discuss these stories, your weekend plans or other local happenings. Have a great weekend!
Flickr pool photo via wolfkann
Firefighters battled a significant fire Saturday night on the 23rd Street S. restaurant row in Crystal City.
The latest Neighborhood Spotlight discusses the Clarendon neighborhood which is the perfect neighborhood that blends urban walkability with the suburban areas near it.
If it’s shocking to you that it’s December already, you’re not alone. Maybe it’s because fall seemed to be a mere extension of summer that then quickly transitioned to winter….
This week, Your Beermonger reminisces on first time he tried Hardywood’s Kentucky Christmas Morning.