Say goodbye to all that unseasonably warm weather we’ve had recently — it seems winter is making a comeback.
Forecasters say temperatures will plummet tonight, with plenty of gusty winds returning for both Saturday and Sunday. There’s even some chance of snow early next week.
Still, if you feel like braving the cold, you can check out our event calendar for some suggestions of things to do around Arlington this weekend.
Or stay by the fire and read up on our most popular stories of the past week:
- Lynn Street Closed After Explosion Heard in Rosslyn
- Disturbing Video Prompts Arrest of Falls Church Teen
- ‘Never Let a Crisis Go to Waste’: Amazon Prompts Debate Over How to Make Arlington Homes Affordable
- Thousands of Lottery Tickets Are Littering 10th Street Near Clarendon
- D.C. Bar ‘Rebellion’ Plans Expansion into Old BrickHaus Space on Columbia Pike
Head down to the comment to discuss these stories, your weekend plans, or anything else local. Have a great one!
Flickr pool photo via Jim Havard
A person suffered serious injuries in what’s being described by police as a single-vehicle crash in Rosslyn.
Introducing Towngate North, a new condominium residence coming soon to Old Town North. Find rooftop terraces where you can relax and take in city views along the Potomac.
A Dominion Energy substation under renovation near Crystal City is set to electrify the neighborhood with an artistic façade. The energy provider is expanding and remodeling its substation at the…
The Right Note is a biweekly opinion column. The views expressed are solely the author’s. The annual closeout process, or second round of spending, is upon us again. Tonight, the…