Say goodbye to all that unseasonably warm weather we’ve had recently — it seems winter is making a comeback.
Forecasters say temperatures will plummet tonight, with plenty of gusty winds returning for both Saturday and Sunday. There’s even some chance of snow early next week.
Still, if you feel like braving the cold, you can check out our event calendar for some suggestions of things to do around Arlington this weekend.
Or stay by the fire and read up on our most popular stories of the past week:
- Lynn Street Closed After Explosion Heard in Rosslyn
- Disturbing Video Prompts Arrest of Falls Church Teen
- ‘Never Let a Crisis Go to Waste’: Amazon Prompts Debate Over How to Make Arlington Homes Affordable
- Thousands of Lottery Tickets Are Littering 10th Street Near Clarendon
- D.C. Bar ‘Rebellion’ Plans Expansion into Old BrickHaus Space on Columbia Pike
Head down to the comment to discuss these stories, your weekend plans, or anything else local. Have a great one!
Flickr pool photo via Jim Havard
A beemer barbecue following a single-vehicle crash closed part of S. Joyce Street near Pentagon City this morning. The circumstances leading to the crash, which heavily damaged the BMW before…
It’s Bike to Work Day — “Bike to Work Day is back… This free event is open to everyone. Arlington will have ten pit stops and BikeArlington will host five…
Want the VIP treatment for the region’s favorite social bike ride? Of course you do. DC Bike Ride invites riders of all ages and abilities to bike through 20 miles…
From a new Columbia Pike library to a dedicated pickleball court, County Manager Mark Schwartz’s proposed 10-year $3.9 billion capital improvement plan would fund projects across Arlington. The first 10-year…