We’ll assume many of you are courting your sweethearts locally this weekend ahead of Valentine’s Day, based on poll results earlier this week about Arlington’s date spots.
Or maybe you’re venturing out with a light jacket to enjoy Saturday’s unseasonably tepid weather before we’re reminded it’s still February on Sunday with some snow possible — more likely to just be a coating than accumulation.
Now, here are the most-read Arlington articles of the past week.
- Anonymous threat prompts lockdown, evacuations at Yorktown High School
- Ballston cafe with an, ahem, unusual logo is now shuttered
- From the Pike to Dubai, Bob & Edith’s Diner wants to serve the world pancakes
- Arlington animal control disputes ‘deer problem’ raised in study
- An Arlington girls flag football team won an NFL championship this past weekend
- NEW: Bill making masks optional for students passes Va. Senate
- Morning Poll: Is Arlington becoming a better place to go out on dates?
- Long-vacant restaurant space near Clarendon to become a daycare facility
- Police make arrests after pair of weekend robberies in Crystal City
- Wine bar and restaurant Pirouette Cafe opening this summer in Ballston
Feel free to discuss those stories or anything else of local interest in the comments. Enjoy the warm(er) weather, Arlington!
Discover if title insurance is needed when purchasing land in the latest Boring Title.
An Arlington man has been charged with DUI after police say he struck 7-8 parked cars near Rosslyn on a rainy weekday afternoon earlier this month. The incident happened on…
Overflowing trash cans are becoming a more common sight in Pentagon City and Crystal City, but the county is pledging to clean up the mess. In recent days, several local…
Fish Kill in Four Mile Run Last Week — “Anyone visiting lower Four Mile Run in the last several days should have noticed many dead fish, large and small, along…