Between spring break, Good Friday, Easter and Passover, it appears that many have already checked out for the weekend, at least according to ARLnow’s Google Analytics chart.
For those of you still here, we have the most-read Arlington articles of the past week.
- ACPD: Woman pepper sprayed man for taking photos of children — who turned out to be his own kids
- Multiple injuries, one reported trapped after crash in Ballston
- Robbery and carjacking in Ballston lead to two chases and multiple arrests
- Arlington sees two crimes in two weeks allegedly committed by men awaiting trial in Fairfax County
- Arlington reaches ‘medium’ CDC Covid level
- The Union, a “casual fine dining” restaurant, is now open in Virginia Square
- Pizza and beer hall finally planning to start serving tomorrow in Ballston
- Large power outage affecting neighborhoods around Pentagon City
- Police: Woman packing heat in her fanny pack robbed man in Rosslyn
- Clarendon resident charged with shoving window washer on balcony
Feel free to discuss these stories or anything else of local interest in the comments. Enjoy what should be a decent spring holiday weekend, weather-wise, Arlington!
Update at 9:40 p.m. — All lanes have reopened, Arlington County says. Update at 6:40 p.m. — The southbound lanes have reopened but the northbound lanes are expected to remain…
Enjoy alpacas, farmers markets and more at the Loudoun County Spring Farm Tour May 21-22.
A local man raised nearly $2,000 holding a yard sale this past weekend to help children impacted by the war. Constantin a Ukrainian-American who lives in Arlington’s East Falls Church…
Cali is the newest Adoptable Pet of the Week who loves treats, watching Netflix and nose boops.