Between spring break, Good Friday, Easter and Passover, it appears that many have already checked out for the weekend, at least according to ARLnow’s Google Analytics chart.
For those of you still here, we have the most-read Arlington articles of the past week.
- ACPD: Woman pepper sprayed man for taking photos of children — who turned out to be his own kids
- Multiple injuries, one reported trapped after crash in Ballston
- Robbery and carjacking in Ballston lead to two chases and multiple arrests
- Arlington sees two crimes in two weeks allegedly committed by men awaiting trial in Fairfax County
- Arlington reaches ‘medium’ CDC Covid level
- The Union, a “casual fine dining” restaurant, is now open in Virginia Square
- Pizza and beer hall finally planning to start serving tomorrow in Ballston
- Large power outage affecting neighborhoods around Pentagon City
- Police: Woman packing heat in her fanny pack robbed man in Rosslyn
- Clarendon resident charged with shoving window washer on balcony
Feel free to discuss these stories or anything else of local interest in the comments. Enjoy what should be a decent spring holiday weekend, weather-wise, Arlington!
A suspect fired gunshots at police in Arlington, sparking a high-speed chase down Route 50 that ended in the West Falls Church area of Fairfax County.
After 61 years with D.C.’s local NBC station, the teen quiz show “It’s Academic” has a new broadcast home: WETA-TV in Arlington. And the inaugural episode on the public TV…
A fight among teen girls in Rocky Run Park, near Courthouse, prompted a police response yesterday (Wednesday) evening. Arlington County police say three girls attacked another after a verbal dispute…
Feeling the pressure to respond to its soaring office vacancy rate, Arlington County is looking to fill empty buildings quickly. One option for adding tenants and knocking down the 20.8%…
Join Us on Monday, October 17, 2022, for our General Membership Meeting & Arlington County Candidate Forum led by the NAACP Arlington Branch Political Action CommitteeTime: 7:00-9:00 pmLocation: Virtual on Zoom County Board (3 candidates)Matt de Ferranti (https://mattforarlington.com/)Audrey Clement (https://audreyclement.com/)Adam Theo (https://www.theoforarlington.org/) School Board (2 candidates)James “Vell” Rives (https://www.rivesforsb.com/)Bethany Sutton (https://www.bethany4aps.org/)Open to the PublicRegister: https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwvdu- gpzkpE9XJn5vI3Fy-LO6f1r0qli7V After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.”The NAACP is a non-partisan organization and does not endorse candidates for political office at any level. Persons affiliated with the NAACP at the national, state, and local levels are free to make candidate endorsements in a personal capacity, but they do not reflect support by the NAACP as an organization.” Derrick Johnson, President/CEO, NAACP, May 22, 2022
Classes start in just a couple of weeks here at MoCA Arlington! Programs are filling up so sign up today to reserve your space! We have a wide variety of wonderful programs from painting to mixed media to illustration and more!
Mini Family & Pet Photo Sessions
Beat the rush and sign up to get your holiday photos now!
Bring your kids! Bring your dogs!
Check out the DeSilva Studios website. Look at the images and see if you like them