Happy Earth Day!
In addition to the Earth Day Every Day Festival this weekend, there are several cleanups and recycling events to get your green points, including at Bon Air Park from 9 a.m. to noon on Saturday and on the W&OD Trail from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Now, here are the most-read Arlington articles of the past week.
- Several large, public events will prompt road closures in Arlington this weekend
- Arlington man builds rest area for weary walkers and cyclists atop steep hill
- Balloons caused large power outage in Arlington
- Farmbird in Ballston is closed and it’s unclear whether it will reopen
- The $15 million Jennie Dean Park renovation is almost complete
- UnCommon Luncheonette in Clarendon preparing to open next week, sans dinner
- Animal control investigating after crow shot with blow dart in Fairlington
- Meet two of Arlington’s first female Eagle Scouts
- Another $140,000 is needed for Gunston Bubble project due to ‘unsuitable soil conditions’
- Morning Poll: Mask mandate dropped on Metro, flights
Feel free to discuss these stories or anything else of local interest in the comments. Enjoy the weekend, Arlington!
Today’s Listing of the Day is a 6 BD/5 BA solar panel home with a lower level fitness room and patio.
Discover if title insurance is needed when purchasing land in the latest Boring Title.
An Arlington man has been charged with DUI after police say he struck 7-8 parked cars near Rosslyn on a rainy weekday afternoon earlier this month. The incident happened on…
Overflowing trash cans are becoming a more common sight in Pentagon City and Crystal City, but the county is pledging to clean up the mess. In recent days, several local…