Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Of all the great quotes from New York Yankees Hall-of-Famer Yogi Berra, this is a favorite: “It’s déjà vu all over again.” (Need a laugh? Just google his quotes.)
The mid-summer real estate market in Arlington is steady and consistent, and pretty much like the early summer. Only 55 new listings came on the market this last week, while buyers ratified 63 contracts. With buyers outpacing sellers, the inventory of available homes is tightening even more.
The days on market dropped slightly to 37, and the most robust price segment is $450,000 to $700,000. Only four homes above $1 million were ratified. Listing of the week: end townhouse for $1.25 million at 2703 11th Street N. behind Clarendon Mall.
- 2703 11TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $1,250,000
- 226 BRYAN ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $849,990
- 1504 POTOMAC ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $624,500
- 622 N FLORIDA ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $620,000
- 1600 OAK ST N #125, ARLINGTON, VA 22209- $519,000
- 3272 UTAH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $429,990
- 1201 BARTON ST S #141, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $379,000
- 2051 WOODSTOCK ST N #302, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $270,000