DC Restaurant Week is underway, and a number of Arlington restaurants are getting in on the action.
From now until Sunday, participating restaurants will be offering a three-course fixed-price lunch for $20.11 and a three-course fixed-price dinner for $35.11.
Among those participating, by neighborhood:
- The Melting Pot — 1110 N. Glebe Road
- Pinzimini Restaurant (within the Westin Arlington Gateway hotel) — 801 N. Glebe Road
- Willow Restaurant — 4301 N. Fairfax Drive
- Harry’s Tap Room — 2800 Clarendon Blvd.
- La Tasca — 2900 Wilson Blvd.
- Liberty Tavern — 3195 Wilson Blvd.
- Lyon Hall — 3100 Washington Blvd.
- Restaurant 3 — 2950 Clarendon Blvd.
- Tallula Restaurant — 2761 Washington Blvd.
- Me-Jana — 2300 Wilson Blvd.
- Jaleo — 2250A Crystal Drive
- Morton’s Steakhouse — 1750 Crystal Drive
- Tagolio Pizzeria & Enoteca — 549 S. 23rd Street
- Cityhouse (within the Rosslyn Hyatt) — 1325 Wilson Blvd.
- Domaso Trattoria (within the Hotel Palomar)– 1121 North 19th St.
- Extra Virgin Modern Italian Restaurant — 4053 Campbell Ave.
Arlingtonians planning on taking Metro this weekend might want to allot more time than usual for their trips. All four Metro lines running through Arlington will have delays this weekend,…
For the second year in a row, the in-person Marine Corps Marathon and associated festivities have been cancelled. The Marathon, a major tourism event for Arlington, had been scheduled for…
Clarendon-based Axios is growing quickly, in part due to its entry into a shrinking business: local news.
Tesla Dealership Coming to S. Glebe Road — ARLnow’s scoop from February is all but confirmed: “Tesla Inc. appears to be filling the high-end auto dealership void left by Maserati’s…