48°Clear

Open Houses in Arlington This Week

by ARLnow.com June 8, 2012 at 1:15 pm 3,232 22 Comments

With sunny skies and warm temperatures, this should be a good weekend for house shopping. If you’re on the hunt for a home in Arlington, you’ll have at least 11 open houses to choose from this weekend.

See our real estate section for a full listing of open houses. Here are a few highlights:

4500 Four Mile Run Drive South
Condominium — 1 Bed / 1 Bath
Listed: $199,900
Agent: Lizzie Helmig
Open: Sunday, June 10 from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.

900 Stafford Street North
Condominium — 1 Bed / 1 Bath
Listed: $382,500
Agent: Karrina Brown
Open: Sunday, June 10 from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.

3523 19th Street South
Single Family Detached — 3 Bed / 3 Bath
Listed: $529,000
Agent: Martine Irmer
Open: Sunday, June 10 from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.

20 Aberdeen Street
Single Family Detached — 3 Bed / 2 Bath
Listed: $587,500
Agent: James McGarity
Open: Sunday, June 10 from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.

823 Lincoln Street North
Single Family Detached — 4 Bed / 3 Bath
Listed: $1,149,000
Agent: Ronald Cathell
Open: Sunday, June 10 from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.

2503 18th Street North
Single Family Detached — 4 Bed / 4 Bath
Listed: $1,295,000
Agent: Ruth Boyer
Open: Sunday, June 10 from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.

• Where you do get the info from? I have one and it’s not listed on here.
    6008 22nd St. N

• drax

You don’t get it, do you, Miss B?

• Bill

• dirty biker

lol

• CW

I think that of all the ridiculous appendages I’ve seen growing off of houses in Arlington, 19th South takes the cake. They just REALLY needed that extra 18 inches. Also, looking at the pics on the listing invites yet another game of “guess what’s hiding in the back yard”!!!

• Mary-Austin

I agree that is really hideous. They would have been better knocking it off.
      I know Martine and her kids though, really great lady and I hope she can sell that thing.

• CW

Lol, good rallying cry…”Let’s sell this thing for Martine!!!”

People would pay 500k for a dumpster in this county; she’ll probably have multiple offers on her hands by tomorrow.

• Mary-Austin

To be fair the inside is a lot nicer than the one in Arlington Forest and about $60,000 lest.

• Jason B

Yep, I married my wife and chose to spend the rest of my sexual life with her because she was nice on the inside.

• Mary-Austin

That’s nice, she sounds like a real lucky lady

• Jason B

Yup, she is one of the better ones, thank you.

• drax

I’m sure you’re a real prize too, Jason.

• Arlington Cat

$500,0000 for a dumpster in Arlington? Fairlington two bedrooms are in the 420’s, so, you are telling us Fairlington is inferior in home buyers’ mind to a real dumpster?

Well if you have kids or pets I can see what you are saying.

• CW

Yes, I think most buyers would take a single-family dumpster over Fairlington.

• HaydiosMio

HA! I sharted from this one, COTD for you sir.

• South Awwlington

and that’s the dumpster WITHOUT landscaping… What’s with these agents? Show some class.

• Nunya

If you had an extra 18 inches, you’d be famous and worth a lot too. Plus, you’d get lots of dates.

• CW

I’d be popular with tailors, too.

• George Smiley

And also tinkers, soldiers, and spies.

• george

Maybe there’s a button to make the appendage slide in and out, like an RV.

• Clarendoom

Nicely done-up inside. Too bad it’s in the same neighborhood where two punks, hanging outside an vacant house, chased and beat up some guy coming home from work.

• BoredHouseWife

take advantage of the new Brac move

×