Starting with lunch today, Metropolitan Washington Restaurant Week has officially begun.
Seventeen Arlington restaurants are listed on the Restaurant Week website. Participating restaurants will offer customers prix fixe menus at $20.13 for lunch and $35.13 for dinner.
Since earlier this month, several additional restaurants have signed on to participate, including Mad Rose Tavern at 3100 Clarendon Blvd, which is only offering dinner specials, and Sushi Rock at 1900 Clarendon Blvd, offering both lunch and dinner.
The Restaurant Week website has links to menus and to OpenTable for reservations. The list of Arlington eateries offering lunch and/or dinner specials include:
- Epic Smokehouse, 1330 S. Fern Street, 571-319-4001.
- Farrah Oliva, 2250 Crystal Drive, 571-431-7090.
- Fuego Cocina y Tequileria, 2800 Clarendon Blvd, 202-216-5988.
- Fyve at The Ritz-Carlton Pentagon City, 1250 S. Hayes Street, 703-415-5000.
- Jaleo Crystal City, 2250A Crystal Drive, 703-413-8181.
- La Tagliatella, 2950 Clarendon Blvd, 571-257-4600.
- La Tasca, 2900 Wilson Blvd, 703-812-9120.
- Legal Sea Foods, 2301 Jefferson Davis Highway, 703-415-1200.
- Liberty Tavern, 3195 Wilson Blvd, 703-465-9360.
- Lyon Hall, 3100 N. Washington Blvd, 703-741-7636.
- Mad Rose Tavern, 3100 Clarendon Blvd, 703-600-0500.
- Me Jana, 2300 Wilson Blvd, 703-465-4440.
- Melting Pot, 1110 N. Glebe Road, 703-243-4490.
- Pinzimini, 801 N. Glebe Road, 703-537-4200.
- Sushi Rock, 1900 Clarendon Blvd, 571-312-8027.
- Tallula, 2761 Washington Blvd, 703-778-5051.
- Willow Restaurant, 4301 N. Fairfax Drive, 703-465-8800.