Starting with lunch today, Metropolitan Washington Restaurant Week has officially begun.
Seventeen Arlington restaurants are listed on the Restaurant Week website. Participating restaurants will offer customers prix fixe menus at $20.13 for lunch and $35.13 for dinner.
Since earlier this month, several additional restaurants have signed on to participate, including Mad Rose Tavern at 3100 Clarendon Blvd, which is only offering dinner specials, and Sushi Rock at 1900 Clarendon Blvd, offering both lunch and dinner.
The Restaurant Week website has links to menus and to OpenTable for reservations. The list of Arlington eateries offering lunch and/or dinner specials include:
- Epic Smokehouse, 1330 S. Fern Street, 571-319-4001.
- Farrah Oliva, 2250 Crystal Drive, 571-431-7090.
- Fuego Cocina y Tequileria, 2800 Clarendon Blvd, 202-216-5988.
- Fyve at The Ritz-Carlton Pentagon City, 1250 S. Hayes Street, 703-415-5000.
- Jaleo Crystal City, 2250A Crystal Drive, 703-413-8181.
- La Tagliatella, 2950 Clarendon Blvd, 571-257-4600.
- La Tasca, 2900 Wilson Blvd, 703-812-9120.
- Legal Sea Foods, 2301 Jefferson Davis Highway, 703-415-1200.
- Liberty Tavern, 3195 Wilson Blvd, 703-465-9360.
- Lyon Hall, 3100 N. Washington Blvd, 703-741-7636.
- Mad Rose Tavern, 3100 Clarendon Blvd, 703-600-0500.
- Me Jana, 2300 Wilson Blvd, 703-465-4440.
- Melting Pot, 1110 N. Glebe Road, 703-243-4490.
- Pinzimini, 801 N. Glebe Road, 703-537-4200.
- Sushi Rock, 1900 Clarendon Blvd, 571-312-8027.
- Tallula, 2761 Washington Blvd, 703-778-5051.
- Willow Restaurant, 4301 N. Fairfax Drive, 703-465-8800.
Cemetery Flyover This Morning — From Arlington National Cemetery: “[Friday] morning, around 11:00 a.m., there will be a flyover in support of a funeral.” [Twitter] Gun Control Rally on Saturday…
Steps away from Target, Good Company Doughnuts!
Good Thursday evening, Arlington. Today we published articles that were read a total of 4853 times… so far. 📈 Top stories The following are the most-read articles for today —…
This past week saw 57 homes sold in Arlington. The least expensive condo, single-family home or townhouse sale over the past seven days was $169,000 while the most expensive was…
Join MoCA Arlington Summer Camps at Marymount University and learn the fundamentals of handbuilding, throwing on a wheel, glazing, and much more. In this two-week course, students will explore hand building techniques, wheel throwing, and strengthen ideas that exemplify individual artist expression guided by professional working artists. Students of all skill levels are welcome!
Visit MoCA Arlington’s Website here and the registration page to secure your space today!
Please join us on Saturday, June 3, from 2 to 4 pm for the Glencarlyn Home Tour in Arlington’s historic Glencarlyn neighborhood. Among the featured homes will be a sparkling new home by A&N Builders at 5604-4th St. South. The inviting front porch opens to a light-filled space featuring high ceiling, wood floors, gas fireplace, Pella windows, Shrock cabinets, Quartz countertop, and JennAir appliances. Doors from the family room open to a large covered porch with a few steps to the level, landscaped rear yard. Upstairs, there are four bedrooms, three bathrooms, laundry room, and linen storage. The big lower level has a rec room, gym space, and a fifth bedroom and bathroom plus even more storage. After leaving the home, stroll to the Ball-Sellers home, the oldest residence in Arlington, the community gardens at the library, Carlin Hall, and the 94 acre Glencarlyn Park. A lovely way to while away a late spring afternoon.
Homebuying 101: Steps to Getting Pre-Approved
Are you ready to jump into homeownership or started considering it but don’t know where to start? Financial preparation is key when thinking about purchasing your first home and the first step to getting pre-approved.
Join ACFCU’s mortgage loan officers
4th of July Celebration & Fireworks
Treat yourself this Independence Day with a world-class, private 4th of July extravaganza at the Military Women’s Memorial – a premier National Capital Region site.
Great food, fun, and the best views of Washington DC’s spectacular fireworks display. Relax, enjoy,