Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
You don’t normally think of January as the spring, but the spring real estate market is already upon us.
Buyer activity has picked significantly and after a lean 2013 with low inventories the entire year, we are now starting to see more properties coming on the market. With both property values and interest rates rising in Arlington, we can expect to see heightened buyer demand early this year as consumers hurry to lock in prices and mortgage rates before they go up.
Here are just a few of the new listings.
- 229 THOMAS ST N #G1-J, ARLINGTON, VA 22203 – $375,000
- 880 POLLARD ST #1005, ARLINGTON, VA 22203 – $485,000
- 2624 KENMORE CT S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $579,900
- 929 MADISON ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $699,000
- 5712 20TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $725,000
- 4506 4TH RD N, ARLINGTON, VA 22203 – $775,000
- 4042 35TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $789,000
- 2616 OHIO ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $1,499,000
A 2 BD/1 BA home in Shirlington with track lighting, hardwood floors and fireplace is included in today’s Just Reduced.
Shop this holiday season at Trade Roots to find locally made gifts or a sweet treat and coffee for your self.
A new outpost of JINYA Ramen Bar is coming to Ballston Quarter as soon as March, according to a local restaurant group. The restaurant appears to replace Spanish tapas restaurant…
The Right Note is a biweekly opinion column. The views expressed are solely the author’s. Arlington has seen its share of school board members come and go the past few years….