Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is sponsored by Team Cathell, ”Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Housing inventory remains very low which is typical this time of year.
In the last week, Arlington saw only 41 new listings come on the market ranging in price from $69k to $3.5m. During that period, 43 properties went under contract with an average days on market of 43. Also this last week, the Federal Reserve indicated it will ease back further on purchases of 10-yr Treasury notes and mortgage backed securities. It will drop purchases from current rate of $75 billion per month to $65 billion. The impact will be gradual increases in the long-term interest rates such as mortgages. So if you plan on buying real estate this year, don’t delay. Lock in lower prices and lower interest rates before they start climbing.
Here are just a few of the new listings this week:
- 4635 20TH RD N #9, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $200,000
- 4500 FOUR MILE RUN DR #225, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $325,000
- 4808 29TH ST S #A1, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $393,500
- 1800 WILSON BLVD #330, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $429,900
- 5714 27TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $720,000
- 631 EDISON ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22203 – $750,000
- 2515 KENMORE CT, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $800,000
- 1881 NASH ST #2109, ARLINGTON, VA 22209 – $3,100,000
Firefighters battled a significant fire Saturday night on the 23rd Street S. restaurant row in Crystal City.
The latest Neighborhood Spotlight discusses the Clarendon neighborhood which is the perfect neighborhood that blends urban walkability with the suburban areas near it.
If it’s shocking to you that it’s December already, you’re not alone. Maybe it’s because fall seemed to be a mere extension of summer that then quickly transitioned to winter….
This week, Your Beermonger reminisces on first time he tried Hardywood’s Kentucky Christmas Morning.