Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is sponsored by Team Cathell, ”Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Some 43 new properties came on the market in Arlington this past week, ranging in price from $238k to $1.974m. Meanwhile, 45 properties went under contract further shrinking the already low inventory to a total of 324 active properties for sale in Arlington. According to MRIS, there is a 3 month supply of inventory beginning this new year. The industry considers a 5.5 month supply of inventory as market equilibrium. As buyers already know, we are now in a sellers’ market that will push prices up while interest rates will also rise.
Here are just a few of the new listings this week:
- 2030 ADAMS ST N #1003, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $299,900
- 1304 MEADE ST #EN206, ARLINGTON, VA 22209 – $335,000
- 804 HIGHLAND ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $675,000
- 1020 MONTANA ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $685,827
- 5718 27TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $730,000
- 407 UPTON CT N, ARLINGTON, VA 22203 – $835,000
- 1026 CLEVELAND ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $847,350
- 1705 WAYNE ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $1,249,000
Shop local this holiday season with Take Loudoun Home for the Holidays that’s connecting farmers and businesses with local customers.
The four-decade-old, Arlington-born Lebanese Taverna is launching a new membership service, providing customers with a “Chef’s Tasting” menu or a curated selection of Lebanese wines at home every month. “This…
On Nov. 16, County planning staff briefed the County Board on Phase I of the Missing Middle Housing Study.
The Arlington School Board will vote on boundary changes tomorrow (Thursday) targeting two overcapacity schools in South Arlington. This fall, Superintendent Francisco Durán launched a “limited” fall 2021 boundary process…