Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is sponsored by Team Cathell, ”Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Some 43 new properties came on the market in Arlington this past week, ranging in price from $238k to $1.974m. Meanwhile, 45 properties went under contract further shrinking the already low inventory to a total of 324 active properties for sale in Arlington. According to MRIS, there is a 3 month supply of inventory beginning this new year. The industry considers a 5.5 month supply of inventory as market equilibrium. As buyers already know, we are now in a sellers’ market that will push prices up while interest rates will also rise.
Here are just a few of the new listings this week:
- 2030 ADAMS ST N #1003, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $299,900
- 1304 MEADE ST #EN206, ARLINGTON, VA 22209 – $335,000
- 804 HIGHLAND ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $675,000
- 1020 MONTANA ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $685,827
- 5718 27TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $730,000
- 407 UPTON CT N, ARLINGTON, VA 22203 – $835,000
- 1026 CLEVELAND ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $847,350
- 1705 WAYNE ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $1,249,000
A Northern Virginia woman likely has monkeypox, the Virginia Dept. of Health announced today. In a press release Thursday afternoon, VDH said the woman was isolating at home and not…
The Arlington County Board today called for action to stem the tide of gun violence, while groups of students around the county held walkouts in response to the elementary school shooting in Texas.
A time-honored, pre-Memorial Day tradition took place at Arlington National Cemetery this morning. More than 1,000 soldiers with the Army’s 3rd Infantry Regiment, also known as The Old Guard, as…
A new sushi restaurant has opened in Rosslyn in a long-vacant, off-the-beaten-path space.