Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is sponsored by Team Cathell, ”Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Some good news… inventory has started to creep up in Arlington.
But now the bad news …. buyers ratified more contracts this past week than the number of new listings, so the inventory pool has shrunk about 4%.
Weather permitting, we should start to see more new listings come on the market in the coming weeks. Meanwhile, mortgage rates have held steady but most mortgage analysts expect rates to edge up slightly in the next few weeks. Should you consider refinancing? It’s not too late. If your current rate is 5/8% to 3/4% higher than a current rate available to you, and you expect to keep your property more than 40 months, then it may make sense and save you money to refinance now before rates increase.
Here are just a few of the new listings this week:
- 3070 ABINGDON ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $427,500
- 3835 9TH ST N #310W, ARLINGTON, VA 22203 – $499,900
- 1021 GARFIELD ST #138, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $560,000
- 6053 18TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $825,000
- 1535 UTAH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $849,000
- 938 DANIEL ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $998,000
- 721 EDGEWOOD ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $1,275,000
- 3819 30TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $1,460,000
Shop this holiday season at Trade Roots to find locally made gifts or a sweet treat and coffee for your self.
A new outpost of JINYA Ramen Bar is coming to Ballston Quarter as soon as March, according to a local restaurant group. The restaurant appears to replace Spanish tapas restaurant…
The Right Note is a biweekly opinion column. The views expressed are solely the author’s. Arlington has seen its share of school board members come and go the past few years….
Arlington County police are investigating gunshots that were fired in the Westover neighborhood Monday morning. In a crime report today, ACPD said that residents in the area heard gunshots around…