(Updated at 5:15 p.m.) Some crafty Arlingtonians spent part of yesterday’s snow day creating sculptures from the especially wet and moldable snow.
Among the creations spotted around town:
- A large polar bear in Quincy Park, holding a bottle of Coca-Cola.
- Two 7-8 foot tall snow creatures across from the Crystal City Marriott. The creatures looked like “a snow wizard and his oversized cat,” we’re told.
- A shapely figure outside of Bailey’s Pub in Ballston.
- A boxy, bike-riding snowman, location unknown.
- A “cute candy-faced Floridian snow-woman in Ballston”
- An Easter Island head in front of Swanson Middle School in Westover
Did you spot any other snow sculptures in Arlington? Upload the photo to the comments or email them to [email protected]
An employee at a local McDonald’s was beat up over an incorrect order last night. The alleged incident happened around 11 p.m. Monday on the 5000 block of Wilson Blvd,…
A new hair salon is coming to Williamsburg Shopping Center in North Arlington, into the space formerly occupied by Zinga! Frozen Yogurt. Adil’s Salon and Spa is looking to open…
Coworking provides a flexible schedule with the ability to keep a hybrid work schedule and Industrious has multiple locations across Arlington to assist in your team’s productivity.
Ask Eli reviews the Arlington housing market, how months of supply has been impacted, sales prices and more this week.