Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, ”Your Orange Line Specialists.”
This never-ending winter seems to have chilled sellers from listing their homes this last week.
Only 46 new listings came on the market, while 61 properties went under contract. This demonstrates that buyers are more brave in facing the elements than sellers. Current inventory of active listings in all of Arlington County stands at only 352 properties. At the rate of 60 sales a week, that represents only 6 weeks of inventory. A real estate market in equilibrium will have 5.5 MONTHS of inventory.
For buyers, such a strong sellers market means the days of getting a great deal are gone. Now, you are lucky just to win in the bidding wars.
Here are just a few of the new home listings this week:
- 2809 ARLINGTON BLVD #102, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $255,000
- 2637 WALTER REED DR #D, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $300,000
- 2321 25TH ST S #2-215, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $385,000
- 3262 UTAH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $445,000
- 4183 FOUR MILE RUN DR #B, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $494,950
- 5138 9TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $750,000
- 5587 16TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $865,000
- 3333 23RD RD N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $1,385,000