Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
The buyers came out and braved that last winter storm to ratify 68 contracts this week ranging in price from $60,000 to $2.5 million. But only 53 new listings came on the market during that time.
The total active listings of properties for sale now stands at 390, and 43% of those are priced over $1 million. The average days on market still hovers at 25, making our market one of the most robust in the nation.
Buyers are competing for attractive properties, and multiple contracts are becoming common now. That’s why it’s critically important for buyers to be pre-approved with a reputable mortgage lender. Good news for buyers: interest rates this week actually tweaked a few basis points lower for most programs.
Here are just a few of the new home listings this week:
- 2883 ABINGDON ST #C1, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $265,000
- 4500 FOUR MILE RUN DR #402, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $321,000
- 2100 LEE HWY #306, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $419,500
- 2833 BUCHANAN ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $434,900
- 5137 11TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $499,900
- 880 POLLARD ST N #224, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $519,900
- 5832 11TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $625,000
- 950 LONGFELLOW ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $819,000