Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
As Matthew McConaughey would say, “alright, alright, ALRIGHT!!” Arlington set a new record last week for the most new listings in 7 days at 90 properties.
That’s great news for buyers. Finally there are more choices and options. But wait. Arlington also set a new record for the year with 80 properties going under contract in 7 days, pushing another new record of a total inventory of 443 active properties. The market is sizzling hot right now and nice new listings are fetching multiple offers. Agents are sharing stories about their listings getting five, eight, and ten offers or more and final contract prices going 2%-10% above the list price.
What’s a buyer to do? Get pre-approved for a loan with a reputable mortgage lender. And hire an agent with a successful track record of winning in multiple contract bidding wars. Then, they need to listen to their agent and act on their advice. And finally, when submitting an offer against tough competition, remember to either go BIG, or go home.
Here are just a few of the new home listings this week:
- 3046 BUCHANAN ST S #B1, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $340,000
- 1220 FILLMORE ST #805, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $438,000
- 1029 STUART ST N #708, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $525,000
- 3129 7TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $649,000
- 900 MCKINLEY RD N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $719,900
- 3118 1ST RD N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $849,900
- 1618 RHODES ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22209 – $1,000,000
- 4528 25TH RD N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $1,125,000