Are you considering buying a home in Arlington in 2014?
If so, attend this Arlington home buyer seminar in Clarendon next Tuesday, April 29th.
Three industry experts – Joe Zamoiski of 1st Portfolio Lending, George Papakostas of Long & Foster, and George Glekas of GPN Title – will give an informative talk about the process of buying a home in Arlington. Joe, George, and George have years of experience between them in the Arlington market, not to mention hundreds of successful transactions.
They’ll cover the home-buying process in detail, including:
- Identifying a home.
- The offer, negotiation, and closing process.
- Financing, including loan approval and figuring out what you can afford.
- State of the Arlington market.
In addition to the above, the purpose of the seminar is to answer your questions. Attendance is kept low to allow ample attention for all attendees. You’ll have plenty of time to ask questions during the Q&A or afterwards if you’d prefer to ask a question privately.
The speakers will present for 45 minutes or so, after which there will be Q&A for 30 minutes, when the seminar officially ends. But Joe, George, and George will stick around as long as necessary to answer all questions.
- Location: In the heart of Clarendon at 3033 Wilson Boulevard, suite 700 (map).
- Parking: Yes, free parking.
- Metro-accessible: One block from the Clarendon station.
- Cost: $15 per person here, $20 at the door.
- Food: Snacks and drinks will be provided.
- Questions: Email [email protected] or call 703-842-1391.
Editor’s Note: This post was written and sponsored by Urban Turf.
If you’re thinking about purchasing an Electric Vehicle or would like to know more, stop by the Arlington Drive Electric event September 25 at Kenmore Middle School.
A group of Marines in their dress blue uniforms braved floodwaters along Columbia Pike to help a stranded motorist. Video of the rescue has gone viral on TikTok, racking up…
A nice late summer weekend is on tap as we start to dry out tonight after a soggy couple of days. Autumn officially begins on Wednesday, and the forecast currently…
The past, present, and future of Columbia Pike is rather easy to see.