Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Arlington’s Spring real estate market is now at full speed after a six-week delay caused by the longest winter in memory. The flowers and trees are in full bloom (or they were until this latest rain storm washed them away), sellers are finally listing their homes, and buyers are scrambling to write a winning contract.
News on the street: multiple offers and bidding wars are common now in Arlington with escalation clauses in use, bigger deposits, some contingencies waived, and still great offers are bested by a superior one. Agents are encouraging their buyers to “go big or go home.” Stories abound of frustrated buyers making five or six offers and still not winning. Make no mistake, it’s a very tough market for buyers.
The only positive notes: another new record of inventory has hit the market, 95 new listings in the last week, giving buyers more choices. And interest rates have held steady. Last week, some 74 properties were ratified. The net result: currently 497 properties are actively for sale, the most so far this year.
- 3000 SPOUT RUN PKWY #A107, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $299,990
- 3046 ABINGDON ST S #C2, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $329,000
- 1001 RANDOLPH ST N #921, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $379,900
- 901 MONROE ST #213, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $399,900
- 2400 CLARENDON BLVD N #105, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $524,700
- 3017 PERSHING DR, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $655,000
- 850 EDISON ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $699,000
- 4901 34TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207 – $950,000