Editor’s Note: Help Wanted Highlight is an occasional, sponsored feature that highlights job openings at local companies.
Are you interested in real estate, and would enjoy matching people with apartments while having the potential to make $40,000+ your first year?
Do you have a real estate license, or are you planning to get one (with the promise of a great job at the end)?
Do you love working your own hours and being your own boss?
If so, you may be just the kind of person we seek to hire. You can start making money quickly and work in a high-energy environment as a full-time real estate agent with Urban Igloo. Get the experience you need to jump start your career from a company that’s entrepreneurial, specializes in rentals and is growing fast (that’s why we need you).
What You Do
As a matchmaker for DC-area renters and landlords, you will:
- Utilizing your knowledge of the market with our web-based property database to pair renters with available apartments
- Coordinate and conduct appointments and tours with renters and landlords
- Create videos and take photos of new listings to advertise and market your properties.
- Build relationships with landlords and renters to grow your network and your career
What You Get
- Potential to make $40,000+ in your first year
- Qualified renter and landlord leads to help you grow your business
- One-on-one training with our professional real estate veterans
- Control of your own hours – it’s truly a matter of effort dictating success
- Tools and resources to close your first deal within one month
- A gateway to a successful career in commercial or residential real estate or expansion within Urban Igloo
- A fun bunch of co-workers in a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company
What You Need
- You have a background in sales, leasing or real estate
- You have a real estate license or are in the process of obtaining one
- You have access to a clean, insured vehicle and enjoy driving
- You know the Washington DC, Northern VA and/or Suburban Maryland areas
- You are comfortable working weekends and getting paid on a commission basis
- You are confident hardworking, outgoing, friendly and professional
To apply for this position, click here.
President Joe Biden paid a visit to Arlington and the recently-renovated Lubber Run Park, in support of Democrat Terry McAuliffe’s Virginia gubernatorial bid.
With one month to go before school starts, parents are being urged to enroll their kids in some Arlington public schools amid a continued drop in enrollment. Screenshots and emails…
When Marjorie Tarantino was closing on the purchase of her townhouse this spring, she learned there were problems with the deck. Tarantino had bought a property in the Richard Bassett…
We just wanted to take a moment to thank you to everyone who has joined the new ARLnow Press Club over the past week! Counting our existing Patreon supporters, who…