Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
The market ebbed a little slower this last week over Mother’s Day weekend compared to the record pace set the previous week.
This week some 73 properties went under contract while 98 new listings came on the market. The inventory remains low as evidenced by the average days on market still hovering at about 30. Interest rates have stayed steady, even dipping a tiny bit this last week.
Lenders don’t expect to see any significant movement either up or down in interest rates for many months to come. The Fed’s recent reduction by another $10 billion a month in purchases of 10-year U.S. Treasuries seems to have not effected mortgage interest rates. Buyer demand is still putting pressure on the available inventory with stories of multiple offers and bidding wars on new attractive listings, which is producing a gradual increase in home values. In short, Arlington’s housing market right now is still very strong.
- 2507C WALTER REED DR #C, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $309,700
- 4501 ARLINGTON BLVD #116, ARLINGTON, VA 22203 – $329,000
- 2818 ABINGDON ST #C2, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $359,950
- 1530 KEY BLVD #232, ARLINGTON, VA 22209 – $464,000
- 1200 HARTFORD ST #306, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $617,500
- 980 MADISON ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $649,900
- 1816 QUANTICO ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $669,900
- 247 BARTON ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $869,900