Come home to The Continental (851 Glebe Road), one of the most amenity-rich condominium buildings in town.
You’ll love living in the heart of Ballston. Walk out the front door to a wide variety of restaurants, shopping and entertainment options. A Harris Teeter store, Kettler Capitals Iceplex and the soon-to-be redesigned Ballston mall and movie theater are all within a few short blocks.
Listed at $629,900, this is a corner unit with an open floorplan, high ceilings and extra windows, providing wonderful natural light. You’ll also enjoy abutting only one neighbor. Other features of this spacious 1,172 square foot unit include:
- Custom hardwood floors
- Granite counters with island
- Maple cabinetry
- Stainless steel appliances
- Balcony with unobstructed view (on preferred side of building)
- Dual master bedrooms (both with walk-in closets)
- Luxury master baths with large linen closets
- Gas fireplace
- Computer nook
- New window blinds
- Garage parking space
- Building amenities: 24 hour concierge, rooftop pool, theater room, business center, fitness center, party room and secure entry
- The concierge is available to help with reservations, appointments, tickets, etc.
- Rooftop terrace with beautiful views *coming soon*
- Online package tracking system for residents
- Condo fee is only $462 / month
- HVAC service plan in place through May 2015
- 2 blocks to Ballston Metro
For more information or a private showing at your convenience, please contact Adam Gallegos at Arbour Realty. Adam can be reached at 703-627-1255 or via [email protected].
Candidate Questioned About Age — “Arlington County Board candidate Audrey Clement, who previously told news outlets that she is in her early 50s, appears to be two decades older, according to…
Update at 10:15 p.m. — Arlington is under a Flood Warning as heavy rain continues to fall. Some flooding is being reported in parts of the area, including along I-66…
Arlington County could use federal American Rescue Plan Act funding to take a swing at making the “Arlington Way” work for more residents. From what a development project should look…
Making Room is a biweekly opinion column. The views expressed are solely the author’s. The Site Plan Review Committee begins today for the redevelopment of The Marbella. This project is…