Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
The Arlington market has now settled in to a moderate and steady summer pace. Some 77 new properties came on the market in the last week, while 67 homes went under contract.
There were only a few stories of multiple offers and bidding wars this past week, indicating the market is gently shifting from a seller’s market to equilibrium for Arlington standards. Average days on market has increased slightly from 30 to 32. Meanwhile, mortgage interest rates have remained virtually unchanged this past week.
- 1816 QUEENS LN #4-226, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $280,000
- 1401 BARTON ST #238, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $385,000
- 1020 HIGHLAND ST #411, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $449,900
- 1001 VERMONT ST N #414, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $450,000
- 1021 GARFIELD ST N #730, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $514,900
- 1120 KENTUCKY ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $580,000
- 4617 2ND RD N, ARLINGTON, VA 22203 – $639,900
- 3120 N.PERSHING DR, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $3,995,900
A driver in an SUV struck a juvenile riding a bike along Langston Blvd this afternoon. The crash happened around 4:20 p.m., in or near the crosswalk at the intersection…
Today’s Listing of the Day is a 4 BD/4 BA home with an open kitchen and wood burning fireplace.
The weekend has arrived and, apparently, so have mid-summer temperatures. Perhaps a little too early. Forecasters warn residents not to let the heat take them by surprise as temperatures could reach…
The $15 million newly renovated Jennie Dean Park is reopening to the public this weekend, complete with a motorcycle parade, live music, and a celebration of local baseball history. The…