Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Arlington home buyers have now settled into a steady summer pace of purchasing.
Some 67 properties went under contract this last week, matching the previous week’s tally. But there were far few new listings. Only 58 properties came on the market last week, compared to 77 the week before.
So the inventory remains tight, which is not good news for buyers. Agents have whispered that the market seems to have softened a bit in the last few weeks.
Sales data indicates that the high end market has slowed a bit for homes priced above $1.2 million; but the market remains steady in the price ranges below that. The average days on market has dropped from 32 the previous week to just 28 last week.
Here are some properties that just hit the market:
- 140 BEDFORD ST #A, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $289,900
- 3515 WASHINGTON BLVD #403, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $385,000
- 2973 COLUMBUS ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $414,900
- 4660 36TH ST S #B, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $435,900
- 4143 FOUR MILE RUN DR S #A, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $507,500
- 5722 20TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $575,000
- 1200 HARTFORD ST #108, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $605,000
- 2833 11TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $1,099,000
A dog is lucky to be alive after getting caught in a fence along I-395. Animal control officers from the Animal Welfare League of Arlington rescued the petrified pup from…
Peter’s Take is a biweekly opinion column. The views expressed are solely the author’s. Even prior to COVID-19, APS students’ reading proficiency had been on the decline–a problem which Superintendent…
Firefighters are working to rescue an injured driver after their car careened off the northbound GW Parkway and into a thick patch of woods, just north of Spout Run.
With the opening of a new concourse at Reagan National Airport, aircraft noise above Arlington remains at a high volume and the region is still studying ways to mitigate the…