Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Arlington home buyers have now settled into a steady summer pace of purchasing.
Some 67 properties went under contract this last week, matching the previous week’s tally. But there were far few new listings. Only 58 properties came on the market last week, compared to 77 the week before.
So the inventory remains tight, which is not good news for buyers. Agents have whispered that the market seems to have softened a bit in the last few weeks.
Sales data indicates that the high end market has slowed a bit for homes priced above $1.2 million; but the market remains steady in the price ranges below that. The average days on market has dropped from 32 the previous week to just 28 last week.
Here are some properties that just hit the market:
- 140 BEDFORD ST #A, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $289,900
- 3515 WASHINGTON BLVD #403, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $385,000
- 2973 COLUMBUS ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $414,900
- 4660 36TH ST S #B, ARLINGTON, VA 22206 – $435,900
- 4143 FOUR MILE RUN DR S #A, ARLINGTON, VA 22204 – $507,500
- 5722 20TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205 – $575,000
- 1200 HARTFORD ST #108, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $605,000
- 2833 11TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201 – $1,099,000