Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
The summer real estate market in Arlington is stable and steady. If anything, it is consistent (i.e., a little boring).
This week, 64 new listings came on the market ranging in price from $125,000 to $1.8 million. During that week, some 59 properties went under contract with a similar price range. Of those 59 ratified, eight were over $1 million; 26 were detached homes; 22 were condos; and 11 were townhomes or duplexes. The average days on market for those ratified this week is 40, a slight increase from previous weeks.
The total current active inventory for Arlington now stands at 600, the highest mark so far this year. We started the summer with about 550 active properties. For those actives, the average DOM is 78. What does this all mean? We are in a normal, healthy, steady, sustainable real estate market in Arlington. For now.
- 1881 NASH ST #404, ARLINGTON, VA 22209- $990,000
- 4762 26TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $824,999
- 2700 1ST RD N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $715,000
- 1021 GARFIELD ST #537, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $647,000
- 5920 1ST ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $599,000
- 2310 14TH ST N #108, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $530,000
- 1201 GARFIELD ST N #202, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $429,000
- 3008 COLUMBUS ST S #C1, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $350,000