Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
This week the upper price range market has taken a dive. Very little activity was reported.
Of the 48 properties that ratified this week in Arlington, only 2 were above $1 million. The mid-range of $400,000-$700,000 was very active with over 30 properties in that range going under contract.
Some 59 new listings came on the market this week, and only 7 were over $1 million. About 60 percent of new listings are condos. The average sales price and days on market remains steady at $556,000 and 39 days. Listing of the week: 1808 S. Lynn Street. Check out this cool contemporary just off S. Arlington Ridge Road.
- 116A BEDFORD ST N #A, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $274,900
- 1600 OAK ST N #1724, ARLINGTON, VA 22209- $419,000
- 3248 UTAH ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $464,000
- 1800 WILSON BLVD #248, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $469,900
- 1749 SOUTH HAYES ST #1, ARLINGTON, VA 22202- $535,000
- 1201 GARFIELD ST N #206, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $644,900
- 933 LONGFELLOW ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $742,000
- 1808 LYNN ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22202- $1,575,000
Update at 11 p.m. — The number of Dominion customers still in the dark is down modestly, to 7,378. A company spokeswoman said “the storms left a lot damage” and…
A driver in an SUV struck a juvenile riding a bike along Langston Blvd this afternoon. The crash happened around 4:20 p.m., in or near the crosswalk at the intersection…
Today’s Listing of the Day is a 4 BD/4 BA home with an open kitchen and wood burning fireplace.
The weekend has arrived and, apparently, so have mid-summer temperatures. Perhaps a little too early. Forecasters warn residents not to let the heat take them by surprise as temperatures could reach…