Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
This week the upper price range market has taken a dive. Very little activity was reported.
Of the 48 properties that ratified this week in Arlington, only 2 were above $1 million. The mid-range of $400,000-$700,000 was very active with over 30 properties in that range going under contract.
Some 59 new listings came on the market this week, and only 7 were over $1 million. About 60 percent of new listings are condos. The average sales price and days on market remains steady at $556,000 and 39 days. Listing of the week: 1808 S. Lynn Street. Check out this cool contemporary just off S. Arlington Ridge Road.
- 116A BEDFORD ST N #A, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $274,900
- 1600 OAK ST N #1724, ARLINGTON, VA 22209- $419,000
- 3248 UTAH ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $464,000
- 1800 WILSON BLVD #248, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $469,900
- 1749 SOUTH HAYES ST #1, ARLINGTON, VA 22202- $535,000
- 1201 GARFIELD ST N #206, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $644,900
- 933 LONGFELLOW ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $742,000
- 1808 LYNN ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22202- $1,575,000
The union representing Arlington Public Schools teachers is calling for “drastic and immediate” improvements to the school system’s new remote learning program. This school year, when most students returned to…
Firefighters are investigating a possible kitchen fire at Dama Pastry and Restaurant on Columbia Pike. Units arrived on scene at the long-time Ethiopian eatery at 1503 Columbia Pike and found…
These 3 BD/3.5 BA luxury townhomes feature four finished levels plus an outdoor terrace, a first-floor office and a two-car garage.
There’s a bit of good news for Arlington on the Covid front. The county has seen a more than week-long decline in its seven-day moving average of new Covid cases….