Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
As expected the week before a long holiday weekend, we saw fewer new listings, numbering only 45. Not a lot of new inventory for eager buyers.
Most of the just listed properties this week are condos with only a few single family detached. In this last week of the summer, we also saw 50 homes go under contract with seven over $1 million. The average list price of ratified contracts is the exact same as last week at $654,000 and average days on market at 37. Typically we can expect to see a jump in new listings right after Labor Day. So next week should be more promising for buyers.
Listing of the week: 1610 N. Queen Street with private elevator and grand views.
- 104A BEDFORD ST N #A, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $250,000
- 4898 28th St S, ARLINGTON, VA- $409,900
- 1301 COURTHOUSE RD #1201, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $485,000
- 618 S. BARTON ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $669,000
- 933 N POTOMAC ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $699,888
- 1610 QUEEN ST N #246, ARLINGTON, VA 22209- $774,900
- 1617 ARMY NAVY DR, ARLINGTON, VA 22202- $795,000
- 1049 26TH ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22202- $949,000
Learn more about the certificate and graduate programs at the Schar School during the Virtual Open House June 8.
Happy Memorial Day weekend, Arlington. We hope you’re able to get some rest and reflection in after this long week. Once we push past some rain this evening, it’s looking…
The Armed Forces Cycling Classic, a series of races around Clarendon and Crystal City, is set to take place the first weekend of June. The Cycling Classic will be held…
Looking for a furry best friend to follow you everywhere? Meet Finley, the newest Adoptable Pet of the Week.