Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Buyers will be delighted this weekend to see a nice burst of fresh new inventory come on the market. Typically the market gets fresh inventory right after Labor Day weekend, and this year is no exception.
Some 70 new listings came on the market with most in the price range of $350,000–$900,000, and most of those are condos and townhouses. Only six new listings are over $1 million. Also, good news for buyers: interest rates have remained steady, and some types of loans have slightly improved rates.
Meanwhile, this last week following the holiday, only 30 properties went under contract. Not surprising since so many buyers were at the beach or on the river enjoying the last days of summer break. Of those sold this week, only eight were single family homes. All others were condos and townhomes. Next week we are likely to see a spike in ratified contracts, so watch for it.
- 3043 COLUMBUS ST #B2, ARLINGTON, VA 22206- $334,900
- 1029 STUART ST N #526, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $489,000
- 525 PIEDMONT ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $649,000
- 836 LEXINGTON ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $675,000
- 2404 INGE ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22202- $690,000
- 6247 12TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $715,000
- 4733 17TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $825,000
- 2133 SCOTT ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22209- $1,169,000