Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Hellooooo inventory! This week unleashed a torrent of fresh new inventory totaling 105 new properties on the market ranging in price from $130,000 to nearly $4 million.
About 40 percent of that inventory is single family detached homes, and the rest is condos and townhomes. Buyers should be thrilled that finally there is fresh product to review. The market typically jumps just after Labor Day, and this year is no exception.
Buyer activity also surged this week with 65 ratified contracts with an average days on market of 36 and average sales price of $657,000. Only three of those ratified contracts were over $1 million indicating the market is still soft in the higher price brackets.
Adding to buyers’ delight is the fact that mortgage interest rates either held steady, or with some types of loans dipped just a little bit. Also good news, lenders are reporting more new loan products are now available for buyers with low down payments. The conditions appear favorable so far this fall for strong buyer activity.
- 2603 ARLINGTON BLVD E #201, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $220,000
- 1530 KEY BLVD #1219, ARLINGTON, VA 22209- $374,999
- 3625 10TH ST N #101, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $449,900
- 4141 HENDERSON RD #510, ARLINGTON, VA 22203- $595,000
- 1815 OHIO ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22205- $624,900
- 2835 VAN BUREN ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22213- $707,500
- 3816 TAZEWELL ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $888,000
- 2422 13TH CT N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $949,000