Call this classic 1930s Lee Heights colonial at 2540 Military Road your own!
Nestled on a quarter acre lot near shops, restaurants, parks and library, the 3 BR / 3 BA home has a garage and plenty of space for rest and relaxation. Features include:
- Three bedrooms and two updated bathrooms upstairs
- An architecturally distinctive fireplace in the living room
- Wood cabinets
- Granite countertops in the kitchen
- A huge sunroom opening to yard with level play area
- Space for gardens, patio and a shady spot for a hammock
- Lower level den, full bathroom with whimsical clawfoot bathtub
- Playroom with cozy spot for princess play and entry to garage
- Within the boundaries of three sought-after public schools: Taylor Elementary, Williamsburg Middle and Yorktown High
The listing price on this gem is $799,000. Contact Betsy Twigg of McEnearney Associates for more information: 703-717-6352 or [email protected].
An open house will be held on Sunday, Sept. 21 from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m. Additional details about 2540 Military Road are available at betsytwigg.com.