Just Listed highlights Arlington properties that just came on the market within the past week. This feature is written and sponsored by Team Cathell, “Your Orange Line Specialists.”
Buyers are back picking off choice properties and ratifying contracts. This week saw 71 homes go under contract making for a busier week than last week.
Fresh new inventory brought the buyers out. And this week enjoyed more new inventory with a rush of 73 new listings for buyers to choose from ranging from $169,000 to $2.2 million. Of those, 14 are over $1 million. The exciting news is this was the most ratified contracts in a week since June. Arlington’s real estate market normally gets very busy right after Labor Day and stays busy until Thanksgiving.
Another notable stat: the average sales price of those ratified contracts this week jumped from $657,000 last week to $770,000 this week. It will take another week or two to determine if this jump is a trend, or just an anomaly, but it could indicate the upper price bracket is regaining some strength.
Mortgage interest rates might be a factor. Lenders reported this week that many jumbo loan products were offering better rates than conventional loans. After many months of stagnant mortgage rates and products, there are now more options of products for buyers that should help stimulate our market.
- 2422 13TH CT N, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $949,000
- 3081 POLLARD ST, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $918,000
- 2309 MONROE ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $849,000
- 2367 QUEEN ST S, ARLINGTON, VA 22202- $794,900
- 2039 VERMONT ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $639,000
- 6000 27TH ST N, ARLINGTON, VA 22207- $590,000
- 1024 UTAH ST #919, ARLINGTON, VA 22201- $478,900
- 2700 16TH ST S #662, ARLINGTON, VA 22204- $400,000