A gorgeous, newly-constructed 5 BR, 4.5 BA home is on the market in sought-after Maywood.
This new home at 2346 N. Fillmore Street, listed at $1,225,000, offers over 4,000 square feet on four finished levels.
The beautifully appointed main level features 9-foot ceilings. The spacious kitchen comes equipped with 42-inch Shaker-style cabinets, marble counters and a large island.
Other features include:
- Gleaming Brazilian cherry hardwood floors
- Great room with beamed ceiling and gas fireplace
- Lovely, light-filled spaces for living and entertaining
- Four upper level bedrooms
- Luxurious owners’ suite with separate vanities, soaking tub, separate shower and two walk-in-closets
- Granite counters in bathrooms
- Upper level laundry room
- Standing seam metal roof
- Enclosed patio
- Extensive landscaping
- Parking pad
An open house will be held on Sunday, Sept. 28 from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Beyer Lauds Vaccine Mandate for Feds — “Requiring vaccinations for the full federal workforce is the right thing to do for the health of the workforce and the nation they…
Featured in the latest Just Listed is a 3 BD/2 BA home with a covered front porch. Explore the private backyard in the open house this Saturday from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. and Sunday from 1-4 p.m.
Seven years after the initial rollout of Arlington Public Schools’ digital learning initiative, and after a year of heavier use due to distance-learning, opinions on tech in schools remain divided….
It’s overcast and muggy right now, but it could be stormy later today in Arlington.